Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Receive customer calls from AR call queue, and respond to requests Sales Force
- Investigate and resolve customer inquiries
- Provide follow-up on outstanding invoices per Supervisor’s instruction
- Process collections and allocate payments
- Carryout out billing, collections, and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
- Interact with customers by phone and email.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, and other duties as needed by
- Monitor customer account details for non-payment, delayed payments and other irregularities per Supervisor’s instruction
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate accounts receivable customer files and records
- Support generation and distribution of invoices to clients, as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented, professional attitude and reliable
- Accounting Knowledge –payment approval policy, vendor discounts, payment processing guidelines, account reconciliation procedures, other policy and procedures
- Proficiency in NetSuite and Microsoft Office, including Excel, Pivot and Word.
Key Performance Indicators
- Address client concerns in a satisfactory, efficient, and professional manner
- Create and follow month end financial reporting for Accounts Receivable
- Quick assessment of client needs, and necessary reaction
- Ability to identify and correct errors
- Ensure accurate entry of transactions – invoices and payments
Company hours are 7 am to 6:30 pm MT, Monday through Friday; the schedule will be determined by the Accounting Manager and will fall within this time frame.
This position is full time, non-exempt.
Pay Rate for this position will be based on experience. Compensation starts at $20 per hour, DOE.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma required; Associate’s degree or higher preferred
- College coursework completed and or an accounting assistant certificate a plus
- 2+ years experience with Accounts Receivable in an office environment, preferred
To apply for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume to Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org