Position: Inbound Customer Engagement Specialist – ICE Specialist
Reports to: Customer Engagement Director
As an ICE Specialist, you are the first contact for clients and customers. You will manage all incoming calls for the company by assisting clients with questions and provide support as needed. You will also transfer clients to appropriate departments.
- First point of contact for all incoming customer and client calls.
- Meets or exceeds daily production quotas.
- Maintains work quality and consistently receives satisfactory audits.
- Assist clients when they call in with questions and concerns.
- File supporting documentation into MCL
- Complete tasks and/or projects that have been assigned by management.
- Maintains the integrity of current CRM, SalesForce with new phone numbers and contacts for creditors and/or vendors and updates existing ones with current information.
- Remain up to date regarding ongoing changes and upgrades to MCL.
- Attends and participates in customer service meetings.
- Attends and participates in monthly company meetings.
- Remain up to date on industry changes, compliance and regulations as well as company policy.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment despite interruptions.
- Maintain good working relationships with our clients, creditors and co-workers.
- Other duties may be assigned
All new specialists must become FCRA certified.
Experience in the mortgage and/or credit reporting industries is a plus.
High School Graduate or GED.
- Must be able to perform independently, be self-motivated and demonstrate initiative.
- Ability to carry out instructions and requests in an organized and timely manner.
- Knowledge of Internet software and Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrate the ability to learn and understand Advantage Credit systems such as MCL, SalesForce and Docuware.
- Demonstrate strong data entry skills.
- Must have ability to sit and work in front of computer for up to 8 hours per day
Full-Time – 40-hour work week
This is an hourly non-exempt position with a starting wage $16.00 per hour. This position includes a monthly KPI bonus up to $100.
Health, vision, dental, short-term/long term disability policies, and group life insurance effective 1st day of the month following 30 days of hire date.
120 hours Paid Time Off (PTO) annually – pro-rated based on hiring date, first year.
8 Hours of Paid Time off for birthday to be used 2 weeks prior or after birthday annually.
401k participation after 6 months of continued employment
Reimbursement for internet provider and fitness programs.
Apply for the position:
Please send your cover letter and resume to Maria Smith at email@example.com