CLIENT CARE ASSOCIATE
The individual in this position is an energetic and professional sales associate that is responsible for maintaining and retaining an established base of customers in the financial industry market. This includes determining each customer’s needs and recommending specific solutions to meet these needs. In addition, the Client Care Associate is responsible for maintaining an established objective of customer service. The ideal candidate must have a proven ability to work in a team environment. Strong relationship building skills is essential. A successful candidate is a self-disciplined hard worker with a desire to learn. This individual will report to the Client Care Manager.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support all incoming customer sales calls, including new customers developed by Regional Directors and Corporate Account Managers.
- Work closely with Customer Service and Operations in developing and managing existing accounts.
- Maintain daily activities in Salesforce, tracking interactions with prospects and customers.
- Provide weekly and monthly updates to the Client Care Manager, on sales or individual activity.
- Interact regularly with the Client Care Manager and or other Sales associates, to discuss the sales process, and recommend improvements.
- Work closely with the Marketing team in developing new ways to increase awareness of products and services.
- Conduct weekly training via webinars to new Loan Officers and Processors.
- Design: Demonstrates attention to detail
- Problem Solving: Works well in group problem solving situations. Uses reason even with emotional topics.
- Technical Support: Troubleshoot via TeamViewers to fix DU/LP errors.
- Customer Service: Manages difficult or emotional situations responding promptly to customer needs and meets commitments
- Written Communication: Writes clearly, informatively, and grammatically correct.
- Teamwork: Contributes to building a positive team environment; supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Quality: Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity: Meets productivity standards; completes work in timely manner; strives to increase productivity; works quickly.
- Attendance/Punctuality: Is consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings and appointments on time
- Dependability: Follows instructions, responds to management direction; completes tasks on time or notifies person with alternate plan
- Language Skills: Able to read and interrupt documents related to the position.
- Math Skills: Basic levels as needed to perform tasks at hand
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions furnished in written and oral form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Computer Skills: Knowledge of Internet, MS Outlook (e-mail), Word, Excel and basic file management.
Working Environment & Requirements
- This job requires that you work at a desk, using a computer and headset for as much as 8 hours in a day, entering data and conversing with internal and external clients by phone and computer in a timely manner.
- This is a telecommuting job; you must be able to work from home with the same focus and reliability as if you are in a brick and mortar office building.
- You must be able to work during Corporate Headquarter operating hours (Colorado), between the hours of 7 am and 6:30 pm MT.
- Your home office must be a separate, dedicated room.
- Your work environment must be secure, free of clutter and away from outside noise and distractions.
- You must be able to obtain Business Class Cable internet service and meet our minimum internet speed requirements.
- Your availability for occasional overtime is a plus.
- Computer and phone equipment will be provided by Advantage Credit, Inc.
- Cable internet is provided by you, with partial, prorated compensation by Advantage Credit, Inc.
- This position offers the following benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance, 401K, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Personal Time Off (PTO) of 144 hours per year, to be prorated for the first year; PTO includes sick time and personal/vacation time.
Pay starts at $19.00 an hour with monthly bonus potential.
To apply for this position please email your cover letter and resume to Maria Smith at email@example.com